Hi friends! Today I will show you how to make a Bow-Tie Necklace:
You can even use this technique to make bows to put on barrettes and headbands too! Watch the video to see how.
1. Cut a 7″ and 2″ piece of gold ribbon. Glue the 7″ ribbon into a loop (right side out.)
2. Glue the edges of the short piece to the back. this will be the center for the bow.
3. Flatten and accordion fold the looped ribbon, then place it on the center strip.
4. Glue the strip around the pleated bow.
5. Cut 25″ of black chiffon ribbon and glue to the inside of the bow loops to make a necklace cord.
Thanks to Offray for sponsoring this post and til next time happy crafting!