Hi friends! This video is part of the Topflight Stamps Birthday Blog hop, You can find a list of other hoppers further down in this post and learn how you can win some exciting prizes! Also Topflight Stamps has 25% off everything in celebration, no coupon code needed!
This birthday card has a fun fold and interactive elements but it is fairly quick to make and it fits in a standard 5″x7″ envelope.
The majority of time on this card is the coloring of the stamped images so feel free to color them as you choose!
Learn how I made this card in today’s video!
- White Cardstock (2 sheets: cut each sheet to 5″x11″ and use the remaining scraps for stamping. Score 5″x11″ sheets as follows: Score 1 piece at 7″ and the other piece at 2″, 4″ and 8″. Refer to the video if needed)
- Action wobble springs
- Stamps: Katzelkraft Frogs, Farm Animals, Darkroom Door Happy Birthday sentiment strips.
- Dye inks in blue and green
- Cloud/grass stencil (this is a great one!)
- Grass die
- Balloon dies or punches Black pen Black ink pad (I recommend archival)
- Alcohol markers for coloring
- I used a Scan n Cut CM350 to cut out my stamped images
Want more inspiration?
Check out all of the stampers on the hop! Make sure to comment on this blog post for a chance to win a $15 gift card to Topflight stamps and then visit the other stops on the hop for more chances to win and get a chance at the $50 gift card grand prize!
Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog.
- Topflight Stamps
- Lisa Hoel
- Jennie Atkinson
- Cornelia Wenokor
- Jenny Colacicco
- Karen Bearse
- Dina Kowal
- Kathi Rerek
- Connie Mercer
- Toni Maddox
- Lindsay Weirich *you are here
- Ericka Strange
- Jenny Marples
- Autumn Clark
- Rachel Greig
GIVEAWAY DETAILS Of course, it wouldn’t be a birthday celebration without prizes! Topflight Stamps is giving one lucky winner a $50 Gift Certificate to the store. But wait, there is more, each stop on the hop has an additional $15 Gift Certificate up for grabs for some lucky commenter. For a chance to win, make sure to visit every stop on the hop and leave a comment by March 28th. Winners will be announced on the Topflight Stamps blog on March 31st. Good Luck!
Thanks to Topflight stamps for sponsoring this post and thank you for visiting my blog and the other artists on the hop. Happy Crafting!