Watch the video to see how easy it is to make them!
I love that you can use your scraps to decorate these boxes and plastic beads are an inexpensive embellishment. These are great to make with kids too because it is a fast project that they can complete before they are bored and it makes a wonderful gift box that they can put a treasure in.
1. Take fluff out and paint the boxes. Let dry.
2. Glue 4 beads to the bottom of the box to make feet.
3. Glue pretty paper to the lids of the box.
4. Glue large bead to the top of the box.
5. Decorate edges of box with marker.
If these boxes are too tiny for your liking don’t worry, they come in many sizes and are all a great value. Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!