Hi friends! Today we draw pomegranates! Why not?
I had a lot of fun with these (even though I find 100% colored pencil work to be a bit tedious and time consuming LOL!) I hope you enjoy it!
Supplies: (affiliate links used)
- Koh-i-Noor Polycolor Pencils (set of 24)
- Stonehenge paper 5″x7″ white
- #4 filbert synthetic brush and #1 round brush
- Brush & Pencil touch Up Texture
- Brush & Pencil Titanium White
- Reference photo
I hope you are doing something you love today! I spent most of the day outside in the sun. First out walking the dog and then lounging in the backyard reading old watercolor and scrapbooking magazines. It was lovely! Happy crafting!