Hi friends! Do you have a pile of paper scraps? Want to turn them into fabulous backgrounds for cards? Today I’ll show you have to take random scraps and make serendipity papers! These papers will be totally original and way nicer than anything you can buy. Watch the video to see how!
Supplies (affiliate links used)
- Laurel Burch Tribal Cats Stamp by Stampendous and Matching dies
- Pattern paper and cardstock scraps
- Permanent glue stick
- Wet glue
- Hexagon punches or dies
- Other punches and dies you have on hand (lots of affordable multi-shape packs here)
- Mulberry paper
- Any embellishments like buttons you want to add
- Double stick tape (I use an ATG gun) and generic refills
This project was so fun! I picked away at making these backgrounds and cards over the course of a week. It was nice to have an ongoing project to pick away at and then to see the neat and tidy stack of backgrounds when I was done. What are you working on today? Let me know in the comment and til next time happy crafting!