Hi friends! It’s amazing how fast the trees change this time of year. It seems like only days ago the trees were bare and now I walk the dog through the woods and everything is green, even the wild raspberry bushes along the trails. It is such a mood boost to see green leaves, flowering trees and to feel the warm sun on your face. With that summery feeling in mind I present today’s sketchbook Sunday time lapse!
Supplies: (affiliate links used)
- Koh-i-Noor Polycolor Pencils (set of 24)
- Toned grey watercolor paper by Hahnemuhle
- 4 filbert synthetic brush and #1 round brush
- Brush & Pencil touch Up Texture
- Brush & Pencil Titanium White
That’s it for me today. I have several videos I haven’t had a chance to blog on my YouTube channel if you missed them and need an art/craft fix. Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!