Hi friends! This week I had the pleasure to play with some beautiful new products from our sponsor A.C. Moore and make a Thanksgiving (or Friendsgiving) papercraft project!
I am a big believer of my projects being pretty and practical so today I am going to show you how to make an easy shaker card invitation and a favor bag that doubles as a place card.
These are the easiest shaker cards ever!
These projects feature the new Love Nicole™ line exclusively at A.C. Moore. The products are affordable, high quality and on trend and can be found at your local A.C. Moore store. Don’t worry if you don’t have a store near you, you can use the ideas in this video to come up with projects using the supplies you already own! Watch the video to see how!
Supplies are from the Love Nicole™ line of products exclusively at A.C. Moore unless otherwise noted.
- Love Nicole™ Die Cut/Embossing Machine
- Love Nicole™ Stamps/Dies,
- Love Nicole™ Embossing folders
- Love Nicole™ Embellishments: Buttons, Clothespins, Shaker kits, Washi tape
- Love Nicole™ Maple leaf punch
- Love Nicole™ Autumn Splendor Paper pack
Other Supplies: Zip Dry Glue, Foam Tape, Envelope and Gift Bag Punch Boards (We R Memory Keepers), Double sided Tape, Light blue marker, Brown Archival Ink, Kraft Cardstock, Calligraphy pen (2.0 Elegant Writer)
- Save your scraps! You can die cut or punch embellishments from small paper scraps.
- Make paper goods ahead of time for a stress free holiday!
- Fill goodie bags with crayons and activity pads for kids or fresh-baked goods for adults! (pre-wrapped candy is a fun & easy option too!)
- Stick to one paper pack and a few embellishments/tools to keep crafting simple, coordinated and fun!
I hope you liked today’s project. It was a lot of fun to partner up with A.C. Moore to bring you this fun craft you can share with your friends and family this fall. Happy crafting!