Howdy friends! This idea will add a bit of fun, playfulness and color to your next cardmaking project and you can use it for any occasion!
I am still stockpiling Christmas cards so I used a Merry Christmas sentiment but it would but just as cute with a “happy birthday”, “thank you” or “thinking of you card” theme! Watch the video to see how it’s done!
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry Use coupon code: LINDSAY and receive 15% off your retail order of $10 or more of peg stamps, peg stamp sets, and unmounted stamps! Coupon expires a week from this video publication. Continue to receive great deals by becoming a PegStamp VIP here. As a PegStamp VIP
you’ll get a weekly deal via email plus links to fabulous tutorials by me, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter and other designers.
- Trinkets and Wishes Clear Stamp Set
- Gingerbread Wonderland Clear Stamp Set
- Dye ink *Ink colors used: rose bud, love letter, tangelo, dandelion, bamboo leaves, cottage ivy, bahama blue, grape jelly
- Blending brushes
- Double stick tape
- White and black cardstock
- Circle punches or dies
- Stamping gear *Or make a DIY one with this video and this one
- Black enamel dots
Make sure you sign up for the Rubber Stamp Tapestry Newsletter if you want to get the Black Friday deals as well as project ideas in your inbox! Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!