Hi friends! Today I have a super cute card to share!
There is a notch on the side so you can turn the mechanism inside the cards and the faces on the doll will change. Watch the video to see how easy it is to make with the supplies you already have!
I don’t know what to call this mechanical card except super fun to make! Grab your basic cardmaking tools and let’s get started! The cards are so fun to craft using supplies from our sponsor Top Flight Stamps! SAVE 10% off your next order with coupon code: thefrugalcrafter10 *USA orders of $50+ ship free!
- Build a Baboushka Stamp Set
- White cardstock *I used Neenah Patterned paper *Pick your paper first and use that to choose markers to color with.
- Thick cardstock for card base (I used Park Lane heavyweight from Joann Fabrics)
- Mini brad
- Scrap paper for templates (keep for future cards)
- Circle cutters or dies/punches Alcohol markers in colors to match the pattern paper (I mostly used Art-n-Fly)
- Alcohol ink safe ink pad like Memento
Now, there are fancy dies you can buy to make mechanical cards like this but if you use a little creativity you can get the same results with the supplies you already have. Happy crafting!