Hi friends! Today I have a leaf drawing and coloring tutorial for you. We will use toned paper which reduced the look of streaks and choppy blending.
By the Way, today is the las day of my fall sale! 40% off full courses in my Teachable school with coupon code FALL40 *Offer good through 10/18/2020, On checkout click “add coupon code” and paste in FALL40 to receive 40% off the class of your choice.
Supplies: (Affiliate links used)
- Alcohol Markers (Blick Studio) *These are the best Copic dupes I have found. The bodies are similar, the nibs are the same, and replaceable and ink refills are available at a much cheaper price compared to Copics. They also work seamlessly with Copics as I demonstrated here.
- The two red markers were from Copic
- Toned Tan mixed media paper
- Prismacolor premier pencils
- ColErase pencils for sketching
That’s all for today! I was sewing some masks yesterday and decided I wanted to reorganize my sewing supplies since I recently cleared out some drawers. I think that will be a fun afternoon project! Maybe I’ll film it, interested?
Til next time, happy crafting!