Hi friends! I love getting messy and inky and I really love how much impact you can get from large background stamps. Background stamps are anything but boring and they can even steal the show!
I’ll share some fun ideas for using them in today’s video!
This video is sponsored by Top Flight Stamps! https://topflightstamps.com/ SAVE 10% off your next order with coupon code: thefrugalcrafter10 *USA orders of $50+ ship free!
- Button background stamp (Darkroom Door)
- Starburst stencil (this one is card sized!)
- Happy Birthday Sentiment Strip (Darkroom Door)
- Dye ink in a variety of bright colors (buy 5 prism ink pads, get 1 free with coupon PRISM entered at checkout, you can’t combine this with the 10% off code thefrugalcrafter10 but it might be a better savings if you are purchasing a lot of inks)
- White buttons
- Black and White cardstock
- Colored eyelets & setter
- Ink blending sponges or brushes
- Watercolor paper
- Waterbased markers
- Dragonfly stamps set (Paper Artsy)
- Butterfly background stamp (Darkroom Door)
- Thank You Sentiment Strip Stamp (Darkroom Door)
- Mica Powder (Arteza)
- Infusions Dye Stain pigment powder
- Metallic string
- Post it sticky notes (for masking)
- Arrow background stamp (Darkroom Door)
- Flower Background stamp (Darkroom Door)
- Happy Anniversary Sentiment Strip stamp (Darkroom Door)
- Ink blending brushes
- Large stamp mounts I recommend: Fiskars Stamp Press (the flat one with sponge feet) and Mega Mount (curved clear mount)
The card below is my favorite. What was yours? Were any of these techniques new to you? I hope you try some of these ideas in your next card. Happy crafting!