Hi friends! Today I have a sweet card that is easy to make! Watch the video and follow along, then send the card to someone you love!
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry! Use coupon code: LINDSAY and receive 15% off your retail order of $10 or more of peg stamps, peg stamp sets, and unmounted stamps! Coupon expires a week from this video publication. Continue to receive great deals by becoming a PegStamp VIP here. As a PegStamp VIP you’ll get a weekly deal via email plus links to fabulous tutorials by me, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter and other designers.
- Peg stamp: Sassafras Leaf Left
- Clear Stamp Set Happy
- Unmounted stamps Woodland Harvest
- Ink blending brush
- Dye ink pads in fall colors: Memento
- Brown and green marker
- Squirrel brad
- Washi Tape
- Cream and Kraft cardstock
- Make an A2 cardbase from craft and cut a 4”x5 1/4” panel from cream cardstock.
- Ink up the large tree stamp skipping areas with brown ink and stamp on the cream panel. You want to miss areas of the stamp so you have more sports to stamp leaves.
- Stamp leaves on the tree using yellow, orange, red and green ink.
- Cut a curve from scrap paper and place it over the top of the card so you have a hill shape at the bottom. Spatter the ink colors you used for leaves on the card so it looks like a grassy hill with fallen leaves on it.
- Use a green marker to draw some sprigs of grass. A brown marker can be used to fill in any branches of the tree.
- Attach a squirrel brand and sentiment banner to card and mount to card base.
Have a great Saturday and til next time happy crafting!