Hi friends! Have you ever saved small scraps of fabric but you have no idea what to do with them? How about using them on a card?
It adds such a lovely texture and a touch of homespun charm. You can even stamp on it too! I’ll show you how I stamp on ribbon (do the same for fabric) and create this sweet card in today’s video!
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry Use coupon code: LINDSAY and receive 15% off your retail order of $10 or more of peg stamps, peg stamp sets, and unmounted stamps! Coupon expires a week from this video publication. Continue to receive great deals by becoming a PegStamp VIP here. As a PegStamp VIP you’ll get a weekly deal via email plus links to fabulous tutorials by me, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter and other designers.
- Budding Spring Unmounted Stamp set
- “Love” or other bold sentiment stamps, this set has the love stamp and other nice ribbon options: *When stamping on ribbon or fabric choose bold designs with less detail
- Dotted Heart Border Peg Stamp Set
- Dye ink (Memento) Espresso Truffle for tree, and shades of red/pink for heart leaves, I used angel pink, love letter, Rose Bud and Lady Bug
- Pigment ink for ribbon stamping (Versafine Clair in Glamorous) *Heat set for best results on ribbon/fabric
- Blending brush and sponge
- White and kraft cardstock and polka dot paper
- Twill tape ribbon *I used 5/8″ wide but you can use whatever size you prefer
- Vintage fabric
- Double sided tape
- Hot glue
- Heart shaped brad
- Scallop edge die cut or deco scissors
Bust into that fabric stash and use up those scraps and then bless someone with a handmade card. Sharing the love is what this hobby is about. Happy crafting!