Hi friends! Happy Thanksgiving to all of my fellow Americans! It’s pouring rain here in Maine today which is weird for Thanksgiving but I think we can agree it’s a weird year so I guess it’s par for the course. Today I have some beautiful and funky Christmas cards to share.
We will use some new and old supplies and play with lot’s of techniques that you can adapt to your next card projects.
This is a live narrated video so join me for laughs, mistakes and a lot of fun!
This video is sponsored by Top Flight Stamps! SAVE 10% off your next order with coupon code: thefrugalcrafter10 *USA orders of $50+ ship free!
- Santa Boot Stencil
- Sentiment Set (on sale!)
- Santa Face (ho!ho!ho!)
- Gemstone strips
- Dye inks for stenciling/inking
- Blending tools
- Memento ink for stamping Santa (alcohol marker compatible)
- Texture paste
- Art stones
- Chunky clear iridescent glitter
- Glitter duster (use with ultra fine glitter)
- Pinecone and branch die
- Office hole punch
- Deco paper from DCWV Dear Santa stack
- White cardstock
- 6″x6″ woodgrain embossing folder (not the one I used)
However you spend your day today I hope you are safe and happy and with those you love either in person or virtually! Happy crafting!