Hi friends! When I was going through my stash looking for sequins for a card yesterday I realized that I had a problem.
Luckily my problem was not a lack of sequins! That will probably never be a problem because it seems like sequins breed when you are not looking or my buying outpaces my using. Who can say?
If you too have a sequin problem you will love today’s project, a fun shaker card using stamp from our sponsor ArtNeko!
Deal Alert! *Save 10% off your next order of any size or get free shipping on orders over $50 (whichever discount is greater you get!) just by mentioning thefrugalcrafter! Visit ArtNeko here.
White Cardstock (110#lb Recollections)
Pink, Red, Purple, Blue inkpads
Stipple brush (color dusters-Judikins)
Valentine Stamps (ArtNeko)
Dots/Background stamps (ArtNeko)
Sequins & beads
1. Score a 8 1/2″x5 1/2″ piece of white cardstock at 4 3/16″ and 4 5/16″.
2. Stamp head duo, mask it and stamp polka dots on top. Sweep with ink and a stipple brush. Also stamp a 4 1/8″ x 5 1/2″ panel with dots.
3. Remove ask and cut out inside of hearts.
4. Fill a clear plastic bag with beads and sequins and tape behind openings in heart.
5. Adhere stamped panel behind baggie using foam tape.
6. Embellish or add color to front of card if desired.
I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy shaker card and you try one for yourself! Happy Crafting!