Hi friends! Today we are making some fun alcohol marker colored cards. You can adapt the technique for any theme card you want but I am getting a start on my Christmas Cards.
This tutorial is sponsored by Top Flight Stamps! SAVE 10% off your next order with coupon code: thefrugalcrafter10 *USA orders of $50+ ship free!
Supplies (Affiliate links may be used)
- Camel Ye Faithful Stamps
- Dudley Donkey Christmas Stamps
- What cardstock for stamping: Neenah Classic Crest
- Other cardstock for matting and pattern paper of your choosing
- Adhesive (ATG)
- Wet Glue (beacon 3in1 )
- Alcohol markers (whatever brand you like)
- These are the blicks I used
- Art-n-Fly is a great refillable option too! You can try a grey pack
- Ohuhu is the best budget pick-under $1 a marker
- Tag dies
If you plan on any time consuming coloring on your holiday cards try and pick away at it early so you can spend your time enjoying the holidays and not stressing over your cards. Happy crafting!