Hi Friends! This project is quick and fun and looking at it just makes me happy!
Best of all it needs only a few supplies. I made all of these with 2 sheets of cardstock (cutting diagram below) and a few stamps and shades of ink. Look in your stash and find a sentiment, background/shadow and a filler stamp (like the butterfly) and try this fun technique. sometimes all it takes is changing the size in which you work or limiting your supply choices to bring back your creative sparkle!
Watch the video to see how I made these and learn lots of tips and tricks!
- White cardstock
- Glassine bags (2 3/4″x 4 1/4″)
- Mini satin tassels
- Bakers Twine
- Plastic box (3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ only 24 cents per box!)
- Dye inks in a variety of colors (I used Brights from Stampin Up!)
- Stamps (Stampin Up, Perpetual Birthday Calender set and sentiment from Watercolor Wishes card kit)
- *Here are the cello bags I use as bookmark sleeves and craft fair packaging
- DIY Spray ink Tutorial
You can get 3 card, 3 tags and 2 bookmarks from each piece of 8 1/5″ x 11″ cardstock. First cut it 6″x11″ and cut that piece into three 3″ wide pieces for cards and you will have a 2″ piece left for the bookmark. cut the remaining strip into 3 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ rectangles for tags or ATCs. (See cutting diagram above.)
Simply stamp each stamp in the same color of ink, overlapping the images as needed on the tags and cards and work on the bookmark each time you change ink color.
Thanks to Papermart for sponsoring this post today! Thank you for dropping by, please share this with anyone you think would enjoy it and til next time happy crafting!