Hi friends! I have some exciting news I can’t wait to share but first I’m going to show you how to make this Christmas Card!
Grab your stamps, ink and paper and let’s play!
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry Use coupon code: LINDSAY and receive 15% off your retail order of $10 or more of peg stamps, peg stamp sets, and unmounted stamps! Coupon expires a week from this video publication. Continue to receive great deals by becoming a PegStamp VIP here. As a PegStamp VIP
you’ll get a weekly deal via email plus links to fabulous tutorials by me, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter and other designers.
- Peg stamp sets: Hello Mistletoe, Christmas Traditions, Deer Forest, Small twinkle light, Branch from Cherry Blossom set
- Unmounted sets: Woods in Winter, Trees
- Inks:Memento, Versafine Clair (waterproof for focal tree in rainforest),Distress ink in Antique Linen
- Ink blending brushes
- Metallic and gel pens for making the ornaments stand out
- Waterbased markers
- Bristol board (cut 9″x12″ sheet in half to make a card)
- Post it notes, masking tape
Now for some exciting news…
I have 3 new stamp sets with rubber stamp tapestry! I am so excited to play with them. They are scene building stamps so they have made them in high quality clear stamp material so they take ink well and are easy to line up. What do you think? Click on the link to see the stamp set!
Due to the nature of building scenes I think having these as clear stamps will be wonderful! You can see all of the stamps in my collection here. I am most excited to use the gingerbread stamp set.Tune in next week to see them in action! It is so cool to see an idea go from something in my head and sketchbook to a wonderful stamp. I hope you get joy creating with them too. Have a great Saturday and til next time happy crafting!