Hi friends! I get asked a lot “what kind of stamps should I get when just starting out?” I always suggest that you use what you love but if you don’t know what that is yet I suggest nature themed stamps because they can be used for any occasion and they are unlikely to go out of style so your investment will last you.
I have always loved postage stamps and these State birds and flowers images remind me of the postage stamps that were released in the 1980’s. I actually have a sheet of them and I refer to them when I use this set! These stamps can be used to make cards for any occasion and anyone just buy changing up the papers and embellishments you use. See how in today’s video!
Sponsored by Art Neko *Save 10% off your next order of any size or get free shipping on orders over $50 (whichever discount is greater you get!) just by mentioning thefrugalcrafter!
You can find the entire State Birds and Flowers stamp set here (on sale!) *This set includes all 50 state bird/flower stamps and 4 bonus images
- White cardstock
- Black waterproof ink (Ranger Archival)
- Distress oxide ink (or your favorite inks in blue, green and brown)
- Stamps: Minnesota state bird, Swans, (*Both stamps are included in the State birds and flowers set but I linked them by themselves as well) Happy Mother’s Day stamp: (single), ( Set)
- Water-based markers
- Wink of stella glitter pen
- Water-based blender marker
- White gel pen
- Scrapbook paper
- Washi tape
- double stick tape
- White and cream cardstock
All of the instruction to make these cards including tips and tricks can be found in the video above! Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!