Hi friends! Have you ever had an ink pad fall off the base or have your chalk in run dry? Today we will solve both problems!
Watch the video to learn how to re-attach a loose ink pad and how to make chalk ink!
To fix the inkpad you will need: Gorilla Glue and a spray bottle of water.
1. add a couple drops of glue to the plastic inkpad base and spread it with the tip of the glue spout.
2. spritz with water.
3. Replace the foam inkpad, tape gently into place and let dry 30 minutes and you are all se to use the inkpad.
To make chalk you will need colored chalk pastels, a like and the spray bottle again.
1. Spay a puddle of water onto the tile (1 squirt)
2. Rub the pastel/chalk into the water until you have made a nice thick puddle of ink.
3. Soak up the ink with the inkpad.
There! Now what will you do with all of that extra ink-pad buying money? If you liked this tip please share it on Facebook, Pinterst or Twitter! Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!