***Edited to add winners names: Rebecca Bishop, Becky Hill, tammyreese, Rachel Gonzales and Linda Dewolf. I have emailed the 5 winners so if you see your name check your email (and spam folder just in case!) I contact winners with the email they used to sign up to comment on my blog. Thanks everyone for playing!
Howdy friends! I am really excited today because I get to get away some art goodies! 5 lucky blog readers will win their choice of colorway of either a 7 pack or 13 pack of new Azure markers from Royal & Langnickel and (because you will need something fun to color) a Cling daisy stamp from Stampendous. All you have to do is leave a comment telling me what marker set you want (you can see all 18 sets here) and tell me what state you are from because due to shipping restrictions I can only offer this to USA residents.
In today’s video I’ll show you how wonderful these markers are and how you can use them (or whatever markers you already have) to create smooth blends and airbrush effects!
- Royal & Langnickel Azure Markers
- Stampendous Rose stamp set: (the rose set with the vase is unavailable but this one is close and very pretty and so is this one and it has several big flowers and 2 vases.)
- Stampendous Poppy Cling Stamp
- Cardstock for markers
- Stencils used: SSS Folk Dance Stencil, The Scales and Tiles are both by Judikins but I think they may be retired, Similar ones can be found here.
- Marker “airbrush” hand atomizer.
These cards were a lot of fun to make and I think the rose ones would be perfect for Mother’s Day. If you want to win your choice of a 7 or 13 pack of Azure Markers just leave a comment below telling me what set you would like and what state you are from and I will pick 5 winners next Thursday! Don’t forget to check out my Instagram page today for another chance to win as well! Thanks to Royal and Langnickel and Stampendous for providing these prizes and good luck to you and til next time happy crafting!