Hi friends! It is beautiful, sunny unseasonably warn September day in Maine and I have a cold. I have been lounging on the couch trying with no luck to sleep so I can get this illness over with. I feel so lazy, at least I got to be creative yesterday and make these tags:
They were a lot of fun to make and easy to batch out. Watch the video to see how!
- Large Shipping Tags
- Kraft Gift Tags
- Bakers Twine
- Washi Tape
- Waterproof ink (Ranger Archival)
- Stamps (Leaves-Stampendous, Background Impression Obsession)
- Dies (Stampendous, Darice, Simon Says Stamp)
- Watercolor powder (Ken Oliver Color Bursts)
- white glue
- Tutorial for DIY spray ink, I used gold in the tutorial but you can use any fall colors in lieu of the powder color
Recreate this project using the themes you like and the products you have but if you need a large quantity of really useful tags be sure to visit our sponsor Papermart! They have lots of other goodies too! Now it’s time for me to brew another pot of tea and try to steam away my head cold! Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!