Hi friends! I was browsing my local big box craft store the other day and came across a cute little die set that inspired this batch of cards!
I love it when I find something that makes me use the supplies I already have more. Find out how I made these cards in today’s video tutorial!
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry Use coupon code: LINDSAY and receive 15% off your retail order of $10 or more of peg stamps, peg stamp sets, and unmounted stamps! Coupon expires a week from this video publication. Continue to receive great deals by becoming a PegStamp VIP here. As a PegStamp VIP
you’ll get a weekly deal via email plus links to fabulous tutorials by me, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter and other designers.
- Peg stamps: Build a Prickly Pear Cactus, Cactus Terrarium, Desert Cactus, Party Time, Cupcake single stamp, Autumn Elegance, Gingerbread Wreath, Old Fashioned Gingerbread, Holiday Garden
- Dye Inks (memento)
- Watercolor markers (Color It)
- Watercolor paper (Hot press Fabriano studio)
- Terrarium die: (Spellbinders)
- Heavy kraft cardstock for card bases
- 6″ paper doilies
- Silver and gold cardstock (scraps are fine)
- Pattern paper to match your stamping
1. Make 4 1/4″ square cards from kraft.
2. Die cut small dome from watercolor paper, large dome from silver and base from gold.
3. Stamp terrarium filler on the watercolor pieces.
4. Cut doilies and glue to 4″ square pattern paper and assemble terrarium on top. Glue to card base and embellish as desired.
This idea can be used for any occasion, just switch up what you stamp inside!
Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!