Hi friends! Do you use a fancy planner to schedule your life? I don’t use a paper planner anymore after switching to an online planner but I love looking at the pretty planners other people make. Those planner gave me an idea as they are kinda like keeping a diary and scrapbook all in one. I thought we could use a planner layout for certain months with a lot going on in our scrapbooks! I’m probably not the first person to think of this (I am sure I’m not) but that would be a very practical way to use our stamps, marker and pens and keep track of the events we have coming up and things we want to do over the holidays. Watch the video to get some tips on making a planner page you can use in your scrapbooks and scrool on for some other ideas!
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry! Use coupon code: LINDSAY and receive 15% off your retail order of $10 or more of peg stamps, peg stamp sets, and unmounted stamps! Coupon expires a week from this video publication. Continue to receive great deals by becoming a PegStamp VIP here. As a PegStamp VIP you’ll get a weekly deal via email plus links to fabulous tutorials by me, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter and other designers.
- Christmas peg stamps
- Gingerbread Wonderland clear stamp set
- Brush markers
- Dye inks (memento)
- White cardstock
- Divide up your cardstock or planner page so you have space for titles and lines for days of the month and bucket list items. Use a ruler and pencil for this
- Write the Title with pencil ad then carefully and neatly go over it with a brush marker.
- Draw lines and numbers with a fineliner, you can use black or any color you like.
- Stamp decorations on your page!
- Enjoy using your planner page to list the holiday happenings of the month and jot down the things you want to do in the events section. Be sure to save it in your memory album
Enjoy the busy holiday season and capture the memories of what you celebrate! Happy crafting!