Hi friends! Today I have 3 pretty cards that can be used for a variety of occasions.
You can use similar flower, butterfly, and bird stamps if you don’t have these. I will be using stamps, markers, and dies from Local King Rubber stamps but you can use the supplies you have o hand. If you wish to purchase the supplies I used you can save 20% off with this coupon code: thefrugalcrafter20 now through 5/31/23
Supplies (Affiliate links used)
- Stamps (Look for solid images instead of outlines, you will need flowers, birds, or butterflies. You will also want a background stamp of text and clouds, or a stencil) I used these stamp/die combos from Local King: Butterfly Kisses combo, Humming Along combo, Text background stamp and the Cloud background stamp
- Waterbased markers
- Fine mist spray bottle
- Blending sponges (Magic Mushrooms)
- Vellum (translucent paper)
- Scrapbook paper for making envelopes (if desired)
- Inks: I used Versafine Clair and Distress Oxide Scissors
- *If you don’t have the above stamp/die combo you can use any frame dies or shape-cutting tools you have to make the mats and windows.
- Video resources:
- No-template perfect envelope tutorial
- My Magic Mushroom blending tutorial
- The Local King Rubber Stamp YouTube Channel
That’s all I have tonight! Remember, Mother’s Day is this weekend so don’t forget to get Mom a card! Happy crafting!