Hi friends! I have a greeting card project to share today. I made it for my nephew who loves to fish.
Need help with your alcohol marker coloring? 50% off Launch Special on my new class Alcohol Marker Workshop! *Use coupon code MARKER50 if the discount doesn’t apply automatically. Offer ends 11/30/22.
To make this slimline card base with a pocket perfect for gifting cash, checks, or a gift certificate score and fold an 8 1/2″x11″ piece of heavy cardstock at 4″ and 8″ and you will have a 3″ remaining panel you can adhere in at the edges for a pocket.
Supplies (affiliate links used)
- Art Impression “Reel Guys” stamp set *this set has a lot of cute sentiments!
- Alcohol marker safe inkpad (Memento)
- Sanjoki alcohol marker set of 120
- Neenah classic crest super smooth solar white #80 cardstock. A cheaper alternative that is almost as good is Accent Opaque, or you can use Bristol Smooth art paper which works well with Alcohol and watercolor markers if you want one paper that will do both kids of markers well.
- Brads: these frogs would be cute!
- Ink blender brushes
- Inkpads (any dye ink will work, distress blends well)
- Circle punch 1.5″
- Tutorial: How I cut stamped images with scan n cut
I am planning on posting weekly cardmaking tutorials in the future. Is anyone still making cards? Til next time happy crafting!