Hi friends, I’m not sure if everyone would find a battered old boat on a foggy lake creepy but after reading The House Across the Lake by Riley Sage I do!
A real-time narrated version of this tutorial is up now in Critique Club. Enjoy 90 real-time (more complex than youtube) art lessons with 2 new ones added every month along with creative prompts and the ability to upload your artwork for feedback for me for only $5 a month! Now on to the timelapse!
Supplies (affiliate links used)
- Arches watercolor paper block 9″x12″ cold press
- Watercolors: (M Graham) Ultramarine, Cerulean, Viridian, Burnt Sienna, Yellow ochre
- Supervision super-granulating paints (optional) in Devil’s Kiss and Blue Brown.
- Fine mist spray bottle
- An assortment of brushes, I used my new set with Craftamo including a 1″ wash, 1/2″ ca’s tongue, dagger, liner, and #8 round. You will also want a small scrubber and mop.
- Opaque colored pencils like Prismacolor, Colorsoft, Chromaflow or Arrtx (or what you prefer)
- Paper towels
- Cut up credit card for scraping
- 2 buckets of water
- Reference photo
That’s all for today! Happy crafting!