Hi friends! I hope you are enjoying the pastel tutorials this month! Today we are going to paint a still life with pears and pottery.
If you are looking o learn more about pastels, and want to save some money, I have put my Soft Pastel for Beginner’s Class on sale for 50% off this month! Use coupon code PASTEL50 if the discount doesn’t appear automatically. The offer ends on 10/1/22. Now, on to today’s video!
- Pastels: Paul Rubens assorted 36 set
- Canson XL Sand Grain Dry Mixed media pad 9″x12″ “natural”
- *These canvas panels are great for taping your paper to
- Low tack tape
- Pastel pencils or hard pastels like conte or NuPastels
- Pan pastels (if desired) *this will come with some sponges and applicators
- Reference photo
That’s all for today! Happy Crafting!