Today I am going to unbox one of the most beautiful watercolor palettes I have ever seen! The Supervision 24 half pan set in the Bamboo palette. *Disclosure: I was sent this palette for free to review.
- Nice color selection
- Some unique colors I have not seen before (rare/unusual pigments)
- Colors mix and layer well
- Beautiful palette
- Pigment info included on paint wrappers
- Most colors are very transparent
- 20 out of 24 colors are single pigment
- The lid is great so not great for using as a mixing palette I think a couple of the colors have incorrect pigment info.
- This set could use a strong pure cool red
Bottom line: If you like unusual watercolor palettes this is for you. The paint is high quality and performs well. If you are a beginner I would not recommend this set due to the dark mixing surface (you will need another palette for mixing) and the lack of a real cool primary red for mixing. I do recommend this for seasoned painters who want to try something new. I am glad to have it.