Hi friends! I really love how these graduation cards I made for my girls came out.
I used an easy kimono fold technique to make the gowns and decorated them with supplies I had on hand. Learn how in today’s video!
*You probably have what you need in your stash to make these, feel free to substitute supplies to get a similar look.
Supplies (Affiliate links used)
- Paper: I used mulberry paper to give the robes a fabric feel but you can use origami or scrapbook paper. I suggest using acid-free paper as these cards will probably be a keept as keepsakes.
- Ribbon 1/4″ satin and 1/2″ grosgrain (or whatever you have handy. Cardstock strips will also work.
- Brads: Mini and decorative (or a metal button can be used as a medal)
- Mini tassels (these are larger than what I used but you can easily make tassels from embroidery floss.
- Embroidery floss or craft thread
- Congratulations stamp
- Ink and embossing powder
- Cardstock (I used heavy weight purple and gold metallic card)
Customize these cards however you like! Happy crafting!