Hi friends! Lat Thursday evening I hosted a live class for Micheals Craft Stores and Derwent. This is what we painted:
You can follow along with the replay below. Be sure to grab the traceable pattern from the supply list to print or transfer onto your paper.
- Derwent Chromaflow Pencils set of 24 (Derwent Coloursoft/Derwent /Lightfast would also work well) in the following colors: Magenta, Salmon, Blush Pink, Scarlet, Flame, Strawberry, Raisin, Natural Brown, Burnt Sienna, Golden Sun, Sun Yellow, Denim, White, Platinum, Black
- Strathmore Toned Tan Mixed Media Paper 6”x8”
- White transfer paper (or you can print the pattern directly on your art paper)
- Clear alcohol marker
- Kneaded eraser
- Electric eraser (optional)
- Pencil sharpener
- Click here to download the drawing
- Note: Please have your drawing transferred to your paper prior to class.