Hi friends! This was such fun to paint!
There is a real-time narrated tutorial of this painting up in Critique Club now! Access 67 fully narrated, more in-depth art lessons, plus 2 new ones every month, for only $5 a month and you can upload your work for feedback! Learn more here. Enjoy a time-lapse version of this painting below!
Supplies (affiliate links used)
- Watercolors (FMI see my DIY granulating palette blog post)
- Renesans Liquid Charcoal watercolor paint *They have more liquid charcoal coming next week if they sell out. I have a coupon code for 10% off Renesans paints at Alittlecreaveme on ETSY: FRUGAL10
- Hahnemulhe “The Collection” watercolor paper
- Dr Ph Martin acrylic ink
- Dr. Ph. Martin’s Iridescent Calligraphy Inks
- This is a covered version of the palette I use for granulating paint
- Rose Ceramic palette
- Pike Palette
- Derwent drawing pencils
- Derwent Graphatint pencils
- Reference for raven
Feel free to experiment with the supplies you have on hand! Happy crafting!