Hi friends! The days are just flying by friends! Sit back, have a drink and lets chat about the week!
FYI-I never “save” money at the dollar tree (really, I went in for 1 thing!)
Cool YouTube videos and other stuff I mentioned:
- Gotta see vellum stamping tutorial from @stampscapes *This is the short 2-minute version but he also has a real-time one, he is so good!
- The @Art Prof: Create & Critique channel just posted some timed drawing videos perfect for practice sketching!
- Here is my live sketching session if you need a bit more guidance in drawing:
- And the cardmaking tutorial I mentioned using unrelated stamps. *If you like my cardmaking videos please give them some love as they don’t get recommended by Youtube much, thanks!
- Dollar tree Halloween craft supplies can also be purchased online in bulk which is great for teachers: *Or you can browse and get an idea of the new things they have this year. The selection in Brewer Maine was awesome last weekend! A tutorial with the wood things I bought will be coming soon, hopefully next week!
Have a great weekend and until next time happy crafting!