Hi friends! I hope your Saturday is going well. I decided I needed to pull everything out from under the bathroom and kitchen skinks today and organize it. It’s a great feeling to have it done but when you close the cabinets you can’t even tell. I think I need to declutter something more visible, maybe the counters? They have been getting a bit out of control lately so I think I will. I did manage to clean and vacuum all the glitter up from my studio after filming Sat Chat so that’s going to be a nice feeling when I go in there Monday morning. Speaking of Sat Chat, here it is!
Stuff I mentioned:
- NEW Succulent in colored pencil lesson in Critique Club
- The skin cream I use (anti wrinkle)
- The cute watercolor palette I showed
- The artist photo books I recommend. The books say “Artist’s Photo Reference” at the top and then the subject. Click on the book and look at used books from other sellers for the best deals. The new copies are outrageous.
- Dollar tree cards video
- Dollar tree watercolor video
I hope you are having an awesome weekend whether it is lazy or productive, enjoy it! Happy crafting!