Hi friends! I wanted to pop in and wish you a happy Valentines Day and since I know not everyone one loves this holiday I thought I’d make a funny card. Honestly I about died laughing when I saw these stamps at the Lost Coast Designs booth at the last stamp show I went to. Remember the “before times” when we could go places and do things…
This is not a sponsored post, I just love these stamps from Lost Coast Designs and Carmen’s Veranda! BTW Use coupon code QUARANTINE to get 25% off any purchase of stamps at Lost Coast excluding Katzelkraft and Stencil girl products. *Carmen’s Veranda and Lost Coast Designs are owned by the same person, Linda will combine orders if made on the same day to save you a shipping charge or to meet shipping minimums and refund the difference.
- American Gothic Couple Steampunk style (Lost coast designs)
- Funny saying (Carmen’s Veranda) There are loads of funny sentiments here, some are a bit raunchy but they are pretty hilarious!
- Cardstock & patterned paper (unknown, probably American Crafts)
- Mini playing cards from a bubble gum machine
- Memento black ink
- Alcohol markers (random assortment)
That’s all from me! I hope you are enjoying this day however you wish! I’ll be spending it with my hubby:) Love and happy crafting to you!