Yes friends, they sure are! I always had a problem making sticker look good on my cards until I decided to create my card around the stickers instead of using them as an embellisment at the end.
I love how these cards turned out!
Best of all I was able to use up some stickers I’d been hording as well as a bunch of older forgotten supplies. Gather your supplies and craft along with me in the free cardmaking workshop!
Supplies: Everything but the kitchen sink…seriously tho. Some things may be discontinued but I’ll try to find them or something similar. Affiliate links may be used.
- Stickers: dollar tree
- Stamps: Hero arts layered bird
- Katzelkraft *12% off coupon link for Top Flight Stamps or use coupon LINDSAYWEIRICH script STAMP and Ephemera
- Mason Jars from Rubbernecker (also checkout their watercolor florals!)
- Birdcages (similar plus layered birds)
- Stampin up occasions Alpha (couldn’t find a similar set, maybe try ebay for a used copy)
- Strip sentiments: (similar)
- stitch stamp
- postmark stamp (similar)
- Inks: Dye inks for layering (Ginak, hero arts, Memento) Ranger Archival, Versafine Clair, Staz-on (for stamping the slick tape), Distress ink and Distress oxides
- Acrylic paint pens
- Banner Die (similar)
- Wax Seals I used ones from Altenew
- Sealing Wax assortment
- Clear Embossing powder
- Blank washi tape *use coupon code LINDSAYWEIRICH for 12% off at Topflight Stamps!
- Stencils *I just bought this set of 30 that was an amazing deal! I didn’t use them in this project tho, they just arrived and they are as good quality as the craft store brands. (sold out) Very similar one
- Hero arts stencils
- 100% rayon seam binding (dye and crinkle to make infinite colors)
I hope you enjoyed this and til next time happy crafting!