Hi friends! There is a staggering amount of affordable alcohol markers now, these even make Sharpies look expensive!
Today I am testing out the new set of 80 dual tipped Parkoo markers and I’ll share a rainbow blend tutorial as well. Even if you are not in the market for markers it’s fun to learn abouty new ones I think!
These Parkoo Dual tipped alcohol markers are available from Amazon in an 80 pack with reusable storage case. *This product was sent to me for review from Parkoo and Amazon affiliate links are used at no additional cost to you.
- Price: About 40 cents a marker currently
- Great selection of colors, one of the best ranges for an 80 color set I have seen including skin tones and pastels.
- No Duplicate or same-y colors.
- Sturdy reusable clear plastic storage box with a removable divider (handy if you wanted to build a marker rack for keeping your markers in order.
- Inks blend well and are on the Shinhan/Art-in-Fly refill range in case you wanted to purchase refills and I think the Arteza replacement nibs would fit these as well (Disclaimer, these are not sold as refillable but it can be done)
- Also comes with an opaque silver and gold marker that appears to be waterbased (no smell)
- Comes with a hex format hand color swatch chart
- Does not come with a clear blender marker
- My only complaint with the range of colors is that I would rather have a couple more warm and cool greys instead of the blue-greys and green greys but that is a personal preference.
- Caps do not match ink color exactly-must swatch
Bottom line: I think this is one of the best color ranges I have seen in a budget set of 80 markers. They blend well despite the fact they do not have brush tips. I love the reusable storage and range of colors. If you are not set on brush tips these are a great choice.
I hope you enjoyed this, happy crafting!