Hi friends! We have 3 fun card today!
Some say it’s too early or Halloween but crafters need to get started early to have time to make and send them.
Plus, I just really love Halloween cardmaking!
So pour yourself a cup of hot cider, or a Pumpkin Spice Latte and enjoy a spooktacular trio of cards!
The cards are so fun to craft using supplies from our sponsor Top Flight Stamps! SAVE 10% off your next order with coupon code: thefrugalcrafter10 *USA orders of $50+ ship free!
- Stamps (slimline card)
- Stamps (franken background cards)
- Cardstocks: Neenah classic crest white for stamping Park Lane heavyweight for card bases (Joann Fabrics)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Inks for blending
- Alcohol markers (TriBlend Brush)
- Ink Blending brushes
- Halloween Dies: (the dies I used are old and discontinued but the icons are pretty generic so I decided to use them, Here is a set with similar images)
- Metallic rub ons
- Scan n Cut Machine for cutting out stamped images (optional)
I hope this inspires you to use your stash and send some Halloween cards this year! Happy craffting!