Hi friends! It’s been a while since I made a card huh? The ones I am going to share today can be used for many occasions and the design and techniques are versatile enough that you can change up the focal and background stamps to any theme you like!
That’s what’s great about versatile techniques, you can watch a tutorial and then make it your own. Why should our cards look exactly the same, where’s the fun in that?
I hope you enjoy this real-time chatty video! I’m kicking it “old school” (don’t burn your hands off.)
This video is sponsored by Top Flight Stamps! SAVE 10% off your next order with coupon code: thefrugalcrafter10 *USA orders of $50+ ship free!
- Darkroom door needle and thread stamp
- Darkroom Door Sewing Wordblock stamp
- Darkroom Door scissors stamp
- Darkroom door button background stamp
- Dye based ink in shades of pink and turquoise
- Versafine clair ink in acorn and pinecone
- Magic Mushroom Ink blending sponges (20% off with code: tfcyt20 through 8/30/2020) Or your favorite blending tool
- Bakers twine
- White cardstock
- Real brush markers (waterbased)
- Button, banner and bobbin dies
You can embellish with real buttons, clothing tags, or labels so don’t fret if you don’t have the button/bobbin die I do. There’s no crying in baseball and no fretting in card making. Happy crafting!