Hi Friends! You can use real or fake pumpkins for this cute craft! Great for kids and classrooms too. Put them out for decoration this Halloween! This would make a fun activity at a Halloween party too!
Watch the video to seehow!
Supplies (affiliate links used)
- Read or foam pumpkins. I got mine for $1 each at Dollar Tree, they are $8 at the craft store!
- Acrylic paint & brushes
- Acrylic paint pens
- Metallic pens (optional)
- Black and orange felt
- Fabric or tacky glue, toothpicks, scissors
- If crafting with kids you might want to basecoat the pumpkins and let them dry before inviting the kids to craft.
- Ceramic, plaster and paper mache pumpkins can be used for indoor use but you will want to hot glue the accessories on as toothpicks won’t pierce them.
- If you are painting real pumpkins be sure to bring them inside a few hours before painting so the pumpkin can dry and warm-up for better paint adhesion. As a bonus painted pumpkins last longer than carved ones.
I hope you enjoyed this Halloween craft! What other pumpkin crafts do you enjoy? Let me know in the comments below!