Hi friends! Got 1o minutes? Well, then you can learn this fun flower with a triple load paint technique!
If you don’t have a pointed filbert as I used here you can use a dagger, triangle brush or a round will work well too! This is the kind of tutorial that will teach you how your brush moves and flows and improves brush control. Let’s paint!
Supplies (affiliate links used)
- Brush: Princeton Select pointed filbert #6
- Cool folding paint palette by Artsy *it’s on sale now too!
- Watercolor paper: I used Micador Rains 4″x8.25″ but you can use whatever kind you like as we are not doing any harsh techniques:
- Swatch stamps I used to make my watercolor swatches are from Waffle Flower also available on Amazon.
- Sunflower Reference Photo
If you liked this tutorial you might also enjoy my Watercolor Flower Workshop where you can learn easy ways to paint dozens of flowers and arrange them in beautiful bouquets, wreaths and designs. Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy painting!