Hi friends! Today we are going to make a snazzy layered gel print and turn it into this card!
Watch the video to see how!
This tutorial is sponsored by Top Flight Stamps! SAVE 10% off your next order with coupon code: thefrugalcrafter10 *USA orders of $50+ ship free!
- Little Kingdom Stamp set (Polkadodles)
- Textures Galore stamp set (Polkadoodles)
- Distress oxide ink pads
- Distress Oxide Sprays
- 8″x10″ gel plate
- Acrylic paint pens (bold)
- Acrylic paint pens (fine)
- Inktense pencils in blue and black
- Acrylic paint
- Alcohol ink
- Black pigment ink
- Black embossing powder
- White cardstock, masking tape, stencils
- The markers I used were by Arrtx
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. This card would be nice for a housewarming or a welcome to the neighborhood greeting. Or use these techniques to make a card for another occasion! Happy crafting!