Hi friends! This cheerful card can be used anytime you want to send a pick-me-up to a friend!
Watch the video to see how:
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry – use coupon code: LINDSAY and receive 15% off your retail order of $10 or more of peg stamps, peg stamp sets, and unmounted stamps! Coupon expires a week from this video publication. Continue to receive great deals by becoming a PegStamp VIP here. As a PegStamp VIP
you’ll get a weekly deal via email plus links to fabulous tutorials by me, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter and other designers.
- Sweet Magnolia peg stamps set
- Southern Charm Peg Stamp Set
- Bee-utiful Day Unmounted Stamp Set
- Dye ink (Memento)
- Quickie glue pen
- Cardstock in kraft, white and green
- Bee-shaped brads (eyelet outlet)
- Fence die or something that looks like wrought iron (you can make your own fence without a die, see this tutorial for details )
- Fine glitter
- Yellow paint pen
- Make-up brushes for ink: https://amzn.to/2WDrHoq
- Make a 5 ½” x 4 ¼” card from kraft cardstock. Cut a panel of white to 4”x5 ¼” for stamping.
- Cut a grass border from green as well as a “fence” from white cardstock.
- Stamp magnolias and foliage on a white panel. Ink the sky with blue and the hedge area with green.
- Stamp the sentiment in the sky area and attach bee brads.
- Glue the panel to the card base and laver the fence and grass on top.
I hope you give this a try and til next time happy crafting!