Hi friends! When I started this piece I thought I would end u make a background that I could crop a card front out of and then salvage some tags or bookmarks from the scraps but after the page was done I couldn’t beat to cut it!
This was a really fun piece to create, watch the video to see it come alive!
This tutorial is sponsored by Top Flight Stamps! SAVE 10% off your next order with coupon code: thefrugalcrafter10 *USA orders of $50+ ship free!
- Whale stamps (Pink Ink Designs)
- Distress Oxide Sprays
- Versafine black ink pad (for embossing)
- Black embossing powder
- Black Archival ink or Staz-on (permanent ink for overstamping design if desired)
- Dr Ph Martins iridescent ink
- Dr Ph Martins Acrylic Ink
- Watercolor paper (I used the smooth back side of Arteza Premium watercolor paper as it works really well for stamping and inks)
- Real brush marker pens (Arteza)
- Jane davenport paint over pens
- Uni posca pens in white and black extra fine
- Assorted paint brushes
*I also used gloss gel medium and some iridescent paint but I don’t think it really added anything thank you can’t do with the inks I already listed. Feel free to substitute with similar products.
I hope you experiment with your supplies and don’t hold too tightly to what you originally plan if the artistic muse takes you in a different direction. Happy 4th of July to all my fellow Americans and til next time happy crafting!