Hi friends! This cheerful card is quick to make and will delight anyone on their birthday!
Watch the video to see how!
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry – use coupon code: LINDSAY and receive 15% off your retail order of $10 or more of peg stamps, peg stamp sets, and unmounted stamps! Coupon expires a week from this video publication. Continue to receive great deals by becoming a PegStamp VIP here. As a PegStamp VIP
you’ll get a weekly deal via email plus links to fabulous tutorials by me, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter and other designers.
- Poppies for Remembrance peg stamp set
- Poppy Fields peg stamp set
- Happy Unmounted Stamp Set
- Dye ink pads (Memento)
- Ink Brushes
- Cardstock in white, red and green
- Grass and clouds die cuts (or hand cut shapes)
- Prepare cardstock. Make a 4 ¼” x 5 ½” top fold card. Cut a red panel to 4 ⅛”x 5 ⅜” and a white panel to 4”x 5 ¼” (for stamping.) Also, Cut grass from green cardstock and clouds from a scrap to use as a stencil.
- Using an ink brush and a blue inkpad create a cloudy sky with the sky stencil.
- Brush green in the grassy area.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” in black on sky area.
- Stamp poppies in shades of red and draw in stems and buds.
- Adhere stamped panel to red panel and gue down grass die cut then mount on a card base.
It’s good to have some quick and easy ideas for those days you just want to make a card with no hassle. Happy crafting!