Hi friends! Celebrate the fourth of July with this classic Americana inspired card!
Watch the video to see how!
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry – use coupon code: LINDSAY and receive 15% off your retail order of $10 or more of peg stamps, peg stamp sets, and unmounted stamps! Coupon expires a week from this video publication. Continue to receive great deals by becoming a PegStamp VIP here. As a PegStamp VIP
you’ll get a weekly deal via email plus links to fabulous tutorials by me, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter and other designers.
- Flourish peg stamp set
- Happy Unmounted Stamp Set
- Let it Snow Unmounted Stamp Set
- *You also might like the Wrought Iron Planters Unmounted stamp set
- Dye ink pads (memento)
- American flag ribbon
- Spray ink
- Fence stencil (optional)
- Cardstock in Red, kraft, white, blue and silver
- Adhesive: Hot glue and silicone mat and double stick tape
- Make a 5”x7” card base from kraft and layering panels in red, blue and silver. *Tip: Cut the centers out of the matting layers to use on inside of card.
- Stamp the base of the snowglobe from the let it snow stamp set upside down to make a window box. Stamp again on a post-it note to make a mask. Apply the mask over the window box and stamp flowers and leaves.
- Place a grid or fence stencil over the bottom of the card under the window box and cover the top of the card and spay ink over the stencil to create the fence. Let dry.
- Make buntings by cutting a 9” piece of ribbon and accordion fold it and gather it at the top and glue. (see video for demo)
- Layer up stamped panels and mats on card base and adhere flag bunting and rhinestones to embellish.
I hope you make something inspired by this card. Happy crafting!