6/13/19 Giveaway closed. The winners are: Dixie, MaryEdna, Kathie, Bonnie Bornstein Fertel and Wandersy. I have emailed you with the email address you use for commenting. Congratulations.
Hi friends! Today we are going to paint this lovely scene in a relaxed manner!
Watch the video and have fun!
Very Easy Garden Door Real-Time Watercolor Painting Tutorial for Beginners
This video is sponsored by the Pottering Artist Magazine by Alison Fennell. You can purchase the magazine here. For a chance to win a copy of the Pottering Artist Magazine and an 8×10 watercolor print simply leave a comment on this blog post. Five lucky winners will be selected and notified on 6/13/19
Supplies (Affiliate links used)
- Watercolors: Paul Rubens NEW floral set of 24 colors used: Rose red PV19, ultramarine PB29,*burnt umber PBr7, *Cobalt teal PB36, Permanent Lemon (PY3 Hansa yellow light), Hookers Green (PG17), *Yellow Ochre
* indicates common eastern name, all signal pigment colors **I will be reviewing this paint set after I do a few paintings with them, so far I like it and it’s a great value!
- Paper: Paul Rubens 140# hot press block 7.5″x10“
- Brushes: Zen tulip set sizes: Rigger 2, Round 8,10, Flat 8, ¾”, Cat’s Tongue ¾” *Great all around value set!
- Ceramic palette *any white ceramic plate will work nicely or any palette you prefer
- Watercolor pencil in grey, I use “gunmetal” in the Spectrum Aqua range *You could also use water-soluble graphite, just choose a lighter color and go easy with it.
- Other: 2 water buckets, paper towel or rag, patience and an open mind!
- Reference photo
I hope you enjoy painting this and if you do share this post with a friend! Happy crafting!