Hi friends! I had a lovely weekend with crafty friends and it was just what the doctor ordered! Yesterday after filming this video I made project kits combining the new things with my older supplies so I won’t forget all of the ideas I had at the show when I purchased these things. I find when I put my items away they are easy to overlook and if I leave them in a basket on my desk I sometimes forget what I had intended to do with them so I think this makes the most sense. I can’t wait to get crafty!
In addition to the fun new products I also got to swap with some inspiring artists! You can see those treasures too in today’s video!
Thanks to all the lovely ladies who swapped with me!
Products in order of appearance-mostly: (Affiliates likes used if available) The Haul starts at around 9 minutes:)
- Crabby fairies (Hard Luck Pixies by Carrie) from Lost Coast Designs
- Brads from Eyelet Outlet
- Embellishments from Denise Sanner/Close To My Heart
- Camo Stamp from DRS Designs (check out their stained glass maker and plaid maker stamps too!)
- Technique Junkies Donut Stamp from Make and take
- Following 7 links are to Joggles who came to the show for the first time this year!
- Distress oxide ink pads
- Distress Oxide Refills
- Distress Oxide Sprays
- Ranger Alcohol Pearl Inks
- Black Board Book
- Gel Press Plate
- Joggles Stencils
- Inkadinkado text block stamps
- Sushi themed paper and Stickers (Micheals clearance)
- Darcies Pickle stamps
- Darcies ketchup & Relish stamps
- This is the Darcies Sushi one I wanted but they didn’t have at the show
- BUT I ordered the Let’s Roll set from Lawn Fawn and the Pho-Nominal set by Avery Elle at Hallmark Scrapbook on sale!
- Dylusions clips
- Local King Rubber Stamps: Treasure trove (terrarium) die and Parrot/Mccaw stamp and die
- Darice embossing folders
- Angel wing die
- Chicken wire die
- Metallic cardstock and random patterned paper
- Knock off “life-changing” ink brushes from Double Trouble but they are sold out but Amazon has them for half what I paid!
- The dainty stencil I used with those brushes
- Copic reinkers (Scrapbook Pal) $5.29 each!
- Glitter duster
I think that batch of shopping will probably do until next year (well, it probably should anyway!) Good thing I get to make crafty videos for a living! If a project I mentioned sounds extra good and you want to see me do it first let me know in the comments. The ink blending brush comparison video is the most popular idea among my YouTube viewers but I’d love to see what you think! Thanks for visiting and till next time happy crafting!