Hi friends! Today I have a “punny” card that you can make for your dad this father’s day!
Here is the inside:
This card is easy to make and you probably have these simple supplies on hand.
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry – use coupon code: LINDSAY and receive 15% off your retail order of $10 or more of peg stamps, peg stamp sets, and unmounted stamps! Coupon expires a week from this video publication. Continue to receive great deals by becoming a PegStamp VIP here. As a PegStamp VIP
you’ll get a weekly deal via email plus links to fabulous tutorials by me, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter and other designers.
- Perfect Layering Circles Peg Stamp Set
- Mom & Dad Unmounted Stamp set
- Because of You Peg stamp set
- Dye ink pads (memento)
- Cream and Kraft Cardstock
- Small alphabet stamp set or computer and printer.
Note: This card fits a #10 business envelope.
- Make a 4 ¼” x 8 ½” card from cream cardstock. Cut a kraft panel to 4 ⅛” x 8 ⅜” and another cream panel to 4”x 8 ¼”.
- Draw a straight line down the middle of the cream panel and two wavy lines to make a DNA strand. Stamp circles along the lines to create the “gene”. Draw lines from the center line to the outside dots to complete the element.
- Using mini alphabet stamps or a computer and printer spell “Dad, thanks for the good genes” and cut them out, ink the edges and adhere to card. Stamp unmounted sentiment at the bottom.
- Stamp happy fathers day inside the card and decorate with stamped circles.
I hope you make this card for your dad this Father’s day or help a child make one for their dad. Happy crafting!
PS Father’s Day is June 16th this year:)