Hi friends! Paper is an amazing material. You can bend, fold and twist it and make really neat stuff like this big unicorn wall art!
I wish I knew about these when my kids were little, this would have been a wonderful party or room decoration! Watch the video to see how I made it!
This huge wall mounted unicorn was made from cardstock and an inexpensive template from today’s sponsor Origadream! LIMITED TIME SAVINGS: Save 10% on all products in Origadream Etsy shop with coupon code LINDSAY
- Unicorn Papercraft PDF Template
- Thin, strong double-sided tape (I used Scor-Tape in 1/8″ & 1/4″ widths)
- Cardstock (I used #65)
- Scoring board (I used a score pal) or you can use a bone folder/butter knife and a ruler to score fold lines.
- Time and patience:)
- This kit comes with very detailed illustrated instructions. Either print them out or have them open on your computer as you work in case you get confused.
- Work in an assembly line fashion: Cut all pieces, score and fold all pieces and add tape to the back of tabs before assembling. *Having a friend help you will make it fun and save time!
- Plan on 8-12 total hours (printing, cutting, scoring, folding and assembling) to complete this project.
I love that you can make these paper sculptures to inexpensively make a big impact in your home. They are surprisingly sturdy too! If you have a party coming up or just want a way to add a bit of whimsy to your home check out Origadream and make something awesome! Happy crafting!